Sunday 12 August 2012

Tell Me This Then....

Why don't they make excellent TV shows about teenage boys? I was just thinking about this new MTV Show Awkward and about how its like this genereation's Freaks And Geeks or My So Called Life. And for that matter the films Juno and Easy A. Its that end of the spectrum of media. But apart from maybe Charlie Bartlet the film and Malcom In The Middle which doesn't 'count' for some arbitrary reason not even known to me, I've never seen an equivalent show about actual crap teenage boys, acted by actual teenage boys. ....FUCK. I literally just remembered The Inbetweeners. But anyway... Here's another point: Why don't they make TV shows about the Police? I've seen TV shows about hospitals and fire fighters but never... Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment